I used to work as a European Trademark Attorney, when I realised that complex ccTLDs require an expertise similar to the one required for trademarks and that there was a real lack of professionals capable of handling complex ccTLDs. That's how I decided to establish the company Domgate in 2015. I have created a team of ccTLDs account managers, ccTLDs legal specialists and IT experts and, together, we worked hard during 5 years in order to set up a complex ccTLDs solution dedicated to resellers.
Domgate's unicity is based on the fact that:
- we deal exclusively with ccTLDs and
- we deal exclusively with resellers.
Here's how we add value to your business:
- we free up time for your staff who can focus on your core business,
- you instantaneously offer high value-added complex ccTLDs to your clients,
- you offer high value-added brand protection services to your clients,
- you are connected to one single API,
- you generate extra sales.